Wednesday, February 1

Challenge


Magnolia Tilda : with a bundle
Promarkers & copic on Memento stamp ink pad
Sizzix Papers & Sizzix double heart
Stash : rafia ribbon, bling
As I've mentioned before I'm not that good at photographs, even though I've two digi cameras - may be I'll go back to scanning.  I've taken this to a graphics programme to crop & tart up, but it still doesn't really reflect the colours, although I have to say they are muted reds and blues.  Tilda is stamped on Cryogen cardstock and you can see the sparkle effect, but for the life of me, I've no idea why that's picked up on the red.
Second thing to flag up is I treated myself to a selection of Copic pens, on my last adventure to srstampalot, I purchased all though light muted tones and they work well with Promarkers, but a completely different experience, I'll write about that on a page.

Submitted to Just Magnolia #141 Janes sketch


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.