Wednesday, March 7

Challenge ... another Green!


Magnolia Tilda  -  Happy
Memento with Promarkers
Stash  -  Bing & hessian

Submitted to Creative Inspirations  #153 Green and white
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge PPMC 29 Green
and
Joanna Sheen Monthly Challenge Spring

Looking as it were for soft greens, I came upon this piece of clipart, which inspired me to think of jumping out of the jungle, well that sort of thing.  I've printed on both sides of the card and mounted on green card stock. Photography getting better Sony digi in natural light
Had to laugh to myself with this card, since I made it, it has several qualities, i.e. SPRING as in JUMP, so I submitted it to Joanna Sheen's challenge, my second, last one didn't for some reason upload, but this one did !!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Huny, What a beautiful spring card this is. I love the layout and colour combo. Thank you for joining us this month over at The Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.