Wednesday, April 11

Challenge two


Karen Middleton DS Forest Friends from Cuddly Buddly 
Promarkers, some from the limited edition ''March hare''
Docrafts Embossing folder 'Victorian Fleur' & glitter peel off
Spellbinders  -  blossom tags & accents

Submitted to
 Passion for Promarkers #144  white on white
and
I love ProMarkers Challenge #112 white on white

What a bit of luck!!  and total joy, ''white on white''  Because most of the embossing folders seem only suitable for A6 .. I used the un-embossed area to enhence the tag.  About time there were some more universal size, i.e. suitable for square & A6 :)

I'm still not very good with digi photographics and again very disappointed with results, I've photographed this one again with a coloured background & flat, rather than upright, which tends to disort.  Also I'm using natural light, but not direct sun light, rather than flash, since it merely reflects too much, particularly some pale or white



Rats!!  still not much improvement.  The digi was resized to suit the diecuts, this is a truely fantastic christmas image and so nice to work with, with Promarkers.

Even working with this very small size, I've not used the extra fine nib attachments.  I've used Personal Impression Premier Quality Smooth Card (100 A4 about £14 when I purchased) 250 gsm Card PIWCARD100 really bright white. Without any bleed over the lines - digi printed.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, Huny. I totally agree and indeed have always said, that embossing folders are just the wrong size. Love how you got round the problem and made the 'clear' area work well for you. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is gorgeous, love the sweet image and fab embossing.. yes I wish they would make larger size of embossing folders, although I did get me a larger one from NEC last time. ... and I think the photos come out better too in the daylight without flash. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image...great white on white project...thanks for joining us at PFP this week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a beautiful card! I love the image and the coloring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card!
    Sweet image and details.
    Thank you for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.