Tuesday, December 22

Celebration three

6'' Fold Scallop card
Technique: Mixed medius
Card making: CAS
Photographed

Guest DT contribution


Marianne Stamp  -  HM9462
Stamped with Memento
Coloured with Promarkers
Cool Grey 1,2, 4
Baby & Rose Pink
March hare LE
Satin
Ivory 
Beige
Meadow Green
Stash

Submitted

I Love Promarkers Challenge  -  299 Vintage\Retro
I have to say I've done some soul searching on this & from examples
came to the conclusion olde worlde, rather than old & distressed (hopefully)
Merry Christmas to all Promakers lovers - irrespective ;)

Here's the circle text about 5.5''
Right click
''Save as''
It's yours!


1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.