Tuesday, April 3

Challenge


Paper Pretties - 'April' digi image
Backgrounds & image worked using Paint Shop Pro
Butterfly - large EK success
Promarkers
Stash, beads, ribbon, wire & Tinklets

Submitted to
 Paper Pretties Monday Challenge PPMC33 April Showers bring May flowers
and
Passion for ProMarkers Week 143 'Whatever the weather'



This was a wonderful opportunity to buy this particular image, it's the type of thing I like 'uncomplicated'!!
Perhaps I resized too small, I don't know, a bit of fear of colouring with diemension a larger area.  A total joy.  A note to PP I hope they don't consider it an infringement, but I rendered the background transparent, so I could layer behind the same varigated backgrounds from PSP tools.  Oh ... words from my noddy box!

Wow and many thanks

2 comments:

  1. that duck is soooo cute!
    thanks for joining us over @ Passion for Promarkers for my "Whether the Weather" challenge this week
    Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card huny.the image is stunning and i love your delicate colours and sentiment.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.