Thursday, April 19

Challenge


Joanna Sheen's CD  -  Daisy and Friends  :  ''Maisy''
Promarkers & DS image
Sizzix - set of three 655813
Spellbinders - circles
Clipart background from Microsoft
Stash - bling
Submitted to
 I love Promarkers 113 Let's go shopping
and
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge PWC202 A card for girls
I like to bring together occasionally graphics which can be found online, particularly from Microsoft, link provided with a DS image.  I have masses of card and paper stock, but mostly everything is too large, because I've purchased them online and never seem to get what I really need.  Although this can look as though it was done quickly, which is probably was, ONCE I found the appropriate piece of art work to compliment the image and the of the challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. Great card Huny, and lovely soft colours. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.