Thursday, January 8

Christmas stepper card


Mo Manning Digi images - © Miki's puppies & Snow Pals
Tilda Magnolia winter scene
Stamped with Memento (masking digi)
Coloured with Promarkers
Marianne Diecuts
Silver glitter Peel offs (matching fine glitter on the card)

This is, even if I say so myself a very pretty little card, unfortunately my photography doesn't match.  Some I photograph, some I scan - depending on embellishments or natural light available.  I do try to bring them back to a natural appearance by putting the photographs through Paint Shop pro, but it doesn't always work :( ... considering these are stood a brilliant white card ... makes you wonder where the colour goes. I made and didn't photograph, can you believe 8'' display box collage, as an everlasting card.  I suppose another foible of mine is the eye on the postage & damage in the post.  Having just paid £2.70 for three thin cards (one outer envelope) to France.  Much respect therefore goes to suppliers who offer exceptional prices & free P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.