Monday, January 5

Duffers Gallery 1

Or should this be called confessions of a crafter



Tilda Magnolia stamp ''Happy''
Background stamp Art Impressions P1063
Tonic dies Mazarine Butterfly 
and
Every day sentiments set 3
Coloured with Promarkers

Crafters certainly have strange ways,  well I do.  Reading and listening to chatter, I don't think I'm alone.  Buying card stock and spending years, before I'll use it, just in case I need for a something special.... that sort of thing.   Another thing is mistakes - ya just can't part with them.  

This is what happened.  Above is the first attempt of the one below.   When I did the background impression, I didn't press hard enough around the mask and it was, well not good enough.  I was just above to bin it, when I remembered I go the Promarkers black fine tip marker pen so I repaired it. Then I used the pink shaped card left over from the first card, as I need to use the shaped card stock to match as an embellishment and the above card just grew out of the waste bin!

Let's hope this will bring some sunshine into someone's life :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Ă…salill

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.