Sunday, February 22

A Country Visit




© Magnolia Tilda - Bible
© Magnolia Tilda - Welcome to a lovely Home
©Magnolia Tilda  - Dinner Tilda
© Magnolia Tilda - Spring Binder
Tonic Diecut - Butterfly set Summer Azure
Stamps with Memento
Colouring with Promarkers
Liquid Pearls - Lavender Lace
Rub-ons - sunburst
Flower soft
Stash

Submitted



There was a lot of work that went into this card, my regret was using the flower soft, it gave the wrong texture and dimension. But I'm going to use this for the challenge, as I make specifically for one challenge, two at the most, if I'm lucky.


2 comments:

  1. a lovely combination of images and beautifully designed.
    thank you for entering Tildas Town challenge.
    hugs
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful summer scene you´ve created. I love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.