Tuesday, February 24

Easter Yellow

One more for the Easter Post


3.5"x 6" version
Background created & made using Paint Shop Pro 
Printed on Rymans 200 gsms cardstock
Bling - Super selection that is totally endless - gems - Lardysticks Larder, via Amazon

Submitted

MoJo Monday - Challenge Sketch 386

Sketch

Firstly this sketch really has grabbed my interest, nice to get away from making toppers & colouring, but to look at shape, texture and another crafting skills.  So thanks to MoJo Monday, glad and I found you.

Secondly, all this yellow, black and white.  Apart from being a bit like Easter, I saw a similar set of papers, unfortunately it was online and could quite work out what size it was on the 8 x 8 sheets, I've purchased these before in the past, on line and they are nothing like I expected.  Yes! - printing your own does take a lot of inject, but I only print what I'm going to use, not A4 sheets and really enjoy dabbling with the PSP programme and creating.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.