Friday, February 20

Krafty B&W Doodle


© Magnolia Tilda Stamp  -  Spring Binder
Stamped with Memento
Coloured with pen and pencil

Experimental 3 x 4 inch topper

Submitted


I interpreted the Challenge as anything ''Krafty'' (show us what you do)  This is really a doodle that didn't go anywhere, yet I couldn't throw it away.  Merely pen and pencil and one I was doodling with to get the hang of Zentangle. I actually like working with B&W, perhaps flesh tones for added depth and other monochromatic effects.  Equally you can see that an image that conveys spring, could in B&W easily be used for Christmas, perhaps.

..................

Overnight, I realised this is actually half a story,  Perhaps I should have shown what I was actually working towards


A6 card
© Sarah Kay - Spring is back
Memento with a hint of Promarkers
Background created in Paint Shop Pro






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.