Thursday, April 23

Bee Class 2015

5x5'' Scalloped 300 gsm Card by Craft UK Ltd
CAS
Ryman 200 gsms card \ injet printed
Photographed

Inspired for my Grand-daughter for her last
year in Infant school
Cards for Bee Class of 2015



Coloured with Promarkers
Fiskars Corner Edgers
Hobby Craft round punch
Tints of yellow - Ink-it

Now to make the other 30!!

Submitted 

I love Promarkers  -  Challenge 266 Bugs
Cute Card Thursday  -  Challenge 370 Clean & Simple  

I might be pushing my luck, but hope not
This certainly is a baby & HELLO LITTLE FRIEND :)
The image, not the theme of the card
Mo Manning Club house  -  Baby shower

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute. I really like the way you used the yellow ink around the edges. Thanks so much for joining in our baby contest at Mo's Clubhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable, love that image, and you've coloured it beautifully. Thank you for joining us at I <3 Promarkers, hope you come back again soon
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.