Tuesday, June 9

Gigglers at Play

6 square
CAS Flat: outer border inset
Photographed

Inspirational thanks to Cards 2 Cherish Blogspot

 ©Mo Manning Digis  -  Small fairies: Fairy Christmas


Coloured with Promarkers
now from the bottom of the stash box, some very old
Clear  ''Emboss'' Stamp pad 
 Sternenstaud Silver Sparkle clear embossing powder
Tonic Diecuts


I was obviously on a must do, must have so I had to use what was available.  I pinched myself not to refer to the one from Cherish Blogspot - but I have to say, to provide some different, was difficult - and must check with Mo Manning whether it is acceptable to flip the images to alter direction - thus giving a little more variety.  That aside, it was fun - I used Paint Shop Pro to layer the images, to kept perspective resize them.    The only alteration was bottom right to remove the snowman from the snowball.  I came unstuck, sticking the image to a very high density blue glitter layer and had to use it as a frame (thankful for the Tonic die) so this is entirely flat.

I tried to have some fun and place the 'further away' fairy, as though dancing on the wording...... well that was the idea.

It's been some years since I used paint.nett (free) top right download, but if  you go to Youtube and type in Hunycards you will find some tutorials done some years back or generally look for those done by others.   If there was interest and a demand, I could probably set my computer up and do a specific one to cover this card.

Page Plus is another programme, but the free version isn't the full monty! - but don't be fooled, since excellent.  You can download and try Paint Shop Pro for 30days.  Some say Photoshop compares with Paint Shop Pro, with the exception that Paint Shop Pro is about 25% of the cost.  As I started with Paint Shop Pro I found Photoshop difficult - but then I wasn't prepared to sit at it, when I could do the same & MORE with speed and flow.

I think it's pretty much endless the different combinations of fairies at play


and

HELP!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.